Requirements Working Group
Creation of requirements in OMA is distributed across the OMA organization. The OMA Requirements Group, operating under the OMA Technical Plenary, is responsible for:
- Identifying and specifying of use-cases for services and identifying interoperability and usability requirements
- Coordinating requirements work in all OMA work groups
- Verifying consistency of requirements work in all OMA work groups
The scope of the OMA Requirements Group is the specification of business and technical requirements for:
To view the complete charter click here.
- Applications and services for mobile systems, independent of access and core network technology
- Interfaces between external applications and services and mobile systems.
For more information on the Requirements Working Group please contact Technical Comments.